A world premiere festival with a conference on Happiness and Passion in the morning, and a summit on Passionate Leadership in the afternoon.
The first edition was described as an «an incredible event»… «energy to move forward to your dream!» , « spending time wiht like-minded people ». A global event that welcomed nearly 100 people from around the world. Guests were able to connect to their purpose in life and at Work, exploring their Passion, while learning about the future of passionate leadership, unlocking positive emotions.
- Prof. Randall Peterson (Academic Director of the Leadership Institute and Prof. Of Org. Behaviour, London Business School)
- Dr. Rona Hart (Senior lecturer, MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, University of East London)
- Shamash Alidina (world's leading mindfulness expert and author, founder of Museum of Happiness)
- Tamara Littleton (CEO of The Social Element and Polpeo, TEDx speaker)
- Gary Stewart (MD UK of Telefonica group’s Wayra, Governor University of East London)
- Guy Bloom (TEDx speaker, Award winning Leadership expert)