Building on the world premiere launch of the Festival of Passion in 2018, an extra-ordinary line up of speakers, opinion leaders, inspiring voices, will take the stage for the 2nd edition on Friday 28th June 2019.
No matter if you are an individual exploring your best self, a team manager, a leader in quest for practical learning from exceptional speakers, or an entrepreneur avid for inspirations this event will be meaningful and valuable to you.
Come learn practical ways to unlock the potential of Human Capital Development, to help yourself, your team, your relationships, and the world flourish.
- A day filled with passionate speakers, powerful interventions and positivity
- Inspiration through exploration of your passions
- Practical tools to integrate passion and happiness into your daily life and practice
- Build resilience in dealing with challenges and setbacks
- Connect with scholars, thought leaders and like-minded passionate individuals
- Refreshments and a lunch will be included
8:30am – 9:30am:
- Registration and arrival
9.30am – 12:30pm:
- Welcome and Agenda
- Wellbeing in the world: A wake-up call
- Connecting your body and mind
- In the search for meaning
- Passion and wellbeing: perspective for the 21st century
- Passion Talk series
12:30pm – 2pm:
- Scientific poster presentation, lunch and networking.
2pm – 5pm:
- Why happiness at work matters?
- Living a mindful life
- Wellbeing through performing Arts
- On Neuroleadership: Successful Brain
- Positive Leadership: perspective for a better world
- Awards and photos
There will be opportunity to network at a separate venue locally after closing, all attendees welcome.
Thank you for organising an incredible event – I was very impressed. I particularly liked the wide mix of speakers. Excellent. I’ve organised and attended many events, and this was certainly a good one!Shamash Alidina
- Individuals looking to explore their passions and improve well-being
- Coaches, psychologists and health and wellness professionals
- Students, teachers and social and community groups
- Business leaders, managers and entrepreneurs
- Bring your passion with you or ready to unlock your passion!
- Ready to be changed forever
- Open to be inspired
- Bring your friends who you want to share your passion with